Thursday, March 17, 2011

The challenge.

I de-activated my facebook account yesterday. I feel so disconnected with the world now, how sad is that? I already find myself tempted to log back in, what on earth did I do with myself before facebook came along? oh, myspace. A general observation here but isn't it tragic how people's lives have become accustomed to being centred around cyber space and trivial things like who is connected with who and what they plan to eat for dinner... I say as I sit here blogging into cyber space.

So anyway, a challenge has been put to me - a one month ban of facebook. If I break I owe my good friend Ray Muliaga $100 (and vice versa if he breaks). Not loose change in my back pocket.

Now alls I have to do is figure out a way to have my small victories over my boss now that constant login on to fb is out of the question... pilfering of office stationary? hiding his numerous pairs of sunglasses every now and then? questions, questions. But obviously I have to be a lot more creative.

2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I'm thinking there is going to be a lot more posting going on here ha.

Good luck ladayy. I probably couldn't do it out of will and a bet. Probably

Kelsie Lynn said...

gosh. I already looked on facebook for you a second ago and forgot about this. ugh.

What dost thou meanest- skype thingo? If you are gonna get skype (unless you have it already) add me. I don't know what my skype name is so maybe Ill try and find you..