Saturday, March 19, 2011

All I seem to be talking about these days is the amount of sleep I'm NOT getting, boring much? I say as I sit here at 2:47am on a Saturday morning, blogging again to electrical currents.

My 1 month ban from facebook is going well, I have to say (it's only been a couple days though so don't be impressed). Yes, you will be reading a lot more ramble from me on here. Yes, I will be randomly surfing the net reading up on the invention of telephones (1876, guys) and mangos (did you know an average sized mango has 40% of the rdi of fibre? High in potassium too). Yes, I have made a Skype to compensate.

Yes, I have a problem.

But don't pretend you don't either, you just haven't allowed yourself to see it.. that's all I'm sayin'.

BUT (I know it's bad to start sentences with 'but'), I have gone back to good old book reading so there is some goodness a-happenin'.

Maybe I'll take up quilting... or not.

No comments: