Tuesday, November 22, 2011

coconuts.

Just a post for me to ramble because I like rambling.. nothing significant said here so you may as well stop reading (who actually says anything important.. if it's important you're much too serious, stop)... hanywho.. my mother has been on on a coconut binge lately (being a coconut herself) so there's been plenty of servings bouncing around, I even took some to work thinking I could share with my colleagues.. "nek minnit".. two of my colleagues hadn't even tasted coconut before (which was obviously force fed to them), one hadn't even had mango before OR apricots - super strange. Poor children, the deprivation of such basic joys one should have in life... I mean, where have these people been? the desert?? am I strange to find it strange? I likened it to not having ever seen The Sound of Music or Grease and you know what? Silence greeted me, my friends. silence.

what.

And I thought I was uncultured...

No comments: