Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just rambling..

I've been having this incessant niggling at the back of my mind, well, not really at the back, it pretty much dominates me, about getting out of the 'office' sphere. It has never been my cup of tea, everyone knows it, but... it pays the bills right? So for now I'll just have to stop sooking... but I was thinking right, why not do like a short/part-time course? Get a taste of what I would maybe like to study in a couple of years time when my mother forces me to uni.. you know?

So I was having a little geeze at work during my paid hours, being all company productive as I always am, and there were quite a few courses that interested me.... trouble is though, none of them are actually useful :P

Which is slightly annoying (how will I ever make a living?!), but more amusing. Rather than trying something sensible like business (zzzzzzz...) or teaching training, I'm seriously considering codswollop like:
  • astrology
  • iridology
  • reiki
  • meditation and practical zen
  • shiatsu
  • breast fitness
                                                     You get the gist...
but I need to do SOMETHING.
or I will go insane.

1 comment:

Marie-Luise said...

breast fitness? please expand... and ha i know, although ha-larious, pun totally not intended. i just have no idea as to what it is and my mind is quick fast getting away from me.