Thursday, June 2, 2011

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't... apparently.

Not really one to publicize my woes but I'm feeling a need to expose myself just a little bit and vent this out... even if it's just a short note for my more prominent thoughts... If you read this, next time you see me, don't mention it.

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone you can have around your whole life, someone who has tried to teach you good, who is supposed to be a support and that you love, can do something or act a certain way that slaps you in the face. Suddenly your whole perspective changes and you have to re-evaluate that person. And sadly, that person you trusted goes from hero to opposition - an utter betrayal.

In one act against you, your whole life has to change. A conflict between a thousand emotions play inside you... you know what you have to do... you just wish it wasn't that way.


But I guess that's life. And I suppose the hard times make the good times that much better.

But bloody hell, those good times are in debt.

No comments: