Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The men in my life.

You've already heard about my father, he hasn't changed a dot. There was a good one (when I say 'good' I mean awkward) last night from him - there I was, sitting at the kitchen table tracing plans for my sister, earphones in, singing aloud to Toto, "Gorgy Porgy pudding pie, kissed the girls and made them cry, yeah!" as you do, when he calls out from the lounge room:

"Kissed the girls and made them cry?? Come on, girls never cried when I kissed them!"

"ew dad, as if!"

"I don't remember that happening... they were always pleased.. don't know what planet those blokes look like they're from"

Please dad, you wannabe stud muffin, keep it to yourself.

Just found out too (via fb) that this man, this balding, 61 year old man has just dyed his hair. Number one, I mean, what hair? Number two, your 61, you're allowed to be grey and number three, he's always been anti dying hair (he's been grey since his mid 30s) so why why why whyyyyyyyyy now?? Quote: "people progress. they're views change after a while" - yes well, OBVIOUSLY. Who is this man?!

Oh but I haven't told you about my little brother, have I? This boy, genius that he is, is quite the comedian/politically incorrect-at-times-shallow type person.

This is him during the walk from the car into the house in the rain:

"ew! I hate frogs! They have no purpose. They could at least get plastic surgery so they can look at least half decent!"

and this:

"When my toast pops up, butter and nigga (vegemite) it up. Thanks darl"

"N" word alert. One day he's going to get bashed.

No comments: