Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's an Epidemic.

Just breathe.

In the past 3 weeks, I've said four goodbyes. Two funerals and two mission goodbyes. In the last year I've said an additional seven. Don't get me wrong, I know it's only goodbye for now but they still suck. I will very much and already do miss every single one of them. I know they're all in a better place doing great things and I'll see them again but it still makes me sad.

What's even worse is the goodbye's haven't finished. Another mission call has come, he's leaving me in late January and my best friend is waiting patiently by the mail box for his.

And please, no more funerals.

Just breathe.

2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I am fond of you Heidi (and this post) which is why I dont look forward to saying goodbye to you, everyone and australia on January 1st.

Heidi said...

bah humbug! you aswell? noooooooo!

STOP. EVERYONE STOP!!