Saturday, October 16, 2010

Paris

Because there's way too much for me to write if I start from the start and this poor little internet kiosk in my hotel with it's extremely slow internet connection might not be able to handle a large amount of love I'll just quickly say that right now I'm in Paris and the city is stunning. Also, I'm enjoying the attention I'm getting actually looking like a foreigner here. Didn't happen much in Barcelona. A couple of things though:

1. I had to make my own tea at McDonalds. There was my cup of hot water on a tray along with my tea bag. Sugar's on the counter. Bon apetit!

2. I ate snail last night!!! It was... chewy.. and rather tasteless if it didn't have the butter/garlic sauce on it.

3. Australian train systems you have a lot to learn from the European public transport systems.

4. WHY DOES EVERYONE RIDE A VESPA?! Where are the motorbikes?!

5. The movies don't even lie about France.

Until we meet again, love and sunshine xx

1 comment:

Kelsie Lynn said...

yeahh. die woman. so jealous

post pictures! have fun!