Monday, May 17, 2010

On the weekend I:
  • discovered meat makes me physically disgusted
  • only rode European cars
  • drew a picture to tip a waiter
  • had an Asain photo shoot 
  • got kissed by a homeless guy
  • got a rose from an alcoholic/junkie Phil
  • spoke to slightly scary junkie Phil for over an hour
  • had a pool-cleaner-tasting piece of cake
  • got let down by Savers
  • went pole dancing
  • went to Little Italy
  • lap-danced in a park
  • got into an organic/vegan v carnal debate
  • had a soy gelati
  • went to church to repent for any shady weekend frivolities
  • had tim tam slams (I was a bad vegan/organic)
  • played charades
  • got squished on a couch in between 7 screaming girls trying to look sexy for the camera
  • got a haircut
  • played a tribal chief, sleazy American footballer, interrogater, Next Top Model judge, plastic surgeon and Lebo from Broady.
Today I am broke, buggered and my body is as stiff as a board!

No comments: