Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rules.

I know I've said I refuse to have resolutions this year because if I don't have resolutions I can't fail BUT I will make a few rules for 2012:

1. Do seemingly pointless things if it makes you happy.

2. Always accept first, reject after consideration.

3. Stop rushing. Just shutup and listen to the silence.

4. When it get's too complicated ask a child for advice - "out of the mouths of babes"

5. Prove you’re alive. Dance in the supermarket, scream ‘Toad’ during a moment of silence. Remind the world you are still here.

6. Remember everything will be fine. If you worry about acne, you will get a bloody pimple.

7. Be crazy. All the best people are.

8. Just love.


The glass isn't half full or half empty.. it's just half a glass. Cheers.



No comments: