Monday, August 2, 2010

Rockstars and Ruby Red Lipstick

My brother is in town! just for a little bit.. do you think they remembered my birthday when he walked in at 12:01am 23rd of July?? no siree (sad face). He's lucky he brought an eventful first week of my life as 21.. wasn't just him though, some great friends (those pics not included though) and some great red lipstick my sister found.


Brunswick st, Vege bar with mama and papa on my birthday


TJ and Lionel


My sister and my niece (note the red lipstick)


(L to R) Breana, Johnny (drummer for Lily Allen and The Streets), Jocey, Lez and Lionel


At the Hi-fi with the Foals


....... ha. just kidding, wasn't mine.


Jocey, Sean (GATC's technician), Wayne (bassist/guitarist for The Streets and Lily Allen) @ Strange talk gig


Strange Talk (sorry about the blurriness guys, I don't know where the good quality shots are..)

Xav rockin' it at the Hi-fi.. Johnny looking like the Devil's child.


Fun was had by all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.